Shnoogies United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for shnoogies to unite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Children- RotG RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pooky

Pooky

For the Children- RotG RP Empty
PostSubject: For the Children- RotG RP   For the Children- RotG RP EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:06 pm

I GIVE UP. NO INTRO RIGHT NOW. TOO EXCITED. HERE'S WHAT WOULD BE IN THE INTRO:
North is in his workshop when a shadow surrounds the globe. Turns out, Pitch is back from under the bed with help from the resentful nightbringer, Celine. They plan to capture all the Guardians and make it eternal night. Yeah. So North calls the Big Five to his workshop and tells them to start gathering ALL the guardians, big and small, to help fight Pitch and Celine. It takes place 6 months after the movie.

Welcome shnoogies to RotG RP!!!! WOOOO!

Not really rules, so I'll call them
FACTS-

-You can play as the official/real guardians (North, Bunny, Tooth, etc)
-If you play as one of these, stay true to them- what would they do/say/think?
-You can be unseen guardians (Groundhog, Cupid, etc)
-You can make up your own guardians as long as you make up what they do, their center/what they guard, and how they became a guardian.
-You can have counterparts of the official Guardians- a female Jack, a male Tooth, etc- that help with the jobs.
-This RP takes place after the movie.
-How to explain this... you don't have to RP as everyone you create. Like, say I created a character named Hineywonkers. Hineywonkers would be in our conversations and there doing stuff, but it wouldn't be from Hineywonker's point of view, if you get what I mean.
-More will be added as I remember hehe

FORM (I WANT DETAILS WORTHY OF THE MOVIE, PEOPLE, DETAILS). In parentheses is example stuff. You can take it out. I'll be using my sweetheart just to show you guys. Make it more detailed then I have it.

Name: (Jack Frost)
Age in Looks: (17)
Has Been Alive: (317 years)
Center: (Fun)
What They Do: (brings fun to children and snow days)
Looks: (tall, skinny as heck, white messy hair, blue eyes, pale skin, blue hoody, brown pants, barefoot, hot, adorable, amazing, fantastically cute)
Powers: (magic staff/cane, brings snow and frost, rides the winds)
Personality: (funny, cocky, smart, loner, rebellious, lonely, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot)
Relationships: (North- friends; Bunny- rivalry but friends; Tooth- soft spot; Sandy- respect, friends; Pitch- enemy; Luna- enemy)
Lives: (nowhere, Jack is a hobo)
Life Before Guardianship: (Jackson Overland was a funny boy, always playing tricks on people. He saved his sister from falling on thin ice but drowned in the process.)
Brief History (while being a guardian): (Jack woke up cold on top of the ice with a staff in his hand. The moon told him that his name was Jack Frost. He found that he could fly and create frost, but nobody could see or hear him. He lived trying to get noticed for 318 years.)
Write your becoming-an-immortal-guardian scene: (*insert whole intro of movie here* write this in beautiful story form Very Happy)
RPed by: (we will fight over this later ehhehe)

And because you shouldn't have to go through all the trouble of deleting the Jack junk, here is the blank form:

Name:
Has Been Alive:
Center:
What They Do:
Looks:
Powers:
Personality:
Relationships:
Lives:
Life Before Guardianship:
Brief History:
Write your becoming-an-immortal-guardian scene: